Private Inspections Available.
A short stroll to Rosebud's popular shops, cafes and picturesque foreshore, this double-storey, brick veneer residence offers convenient living with easy access to Peninsula Link. Positioned on a 614sqm (approx.) allotment, the home features timber and parquetry flooring and plenty of character and charm. Forming the hub of the home is a spacious open plan dining and kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample bench space. The living area includes gas fire place, built-in bar and flows out onto the alfresco area plus a separate spa, perfect for entertaining. The master bedroom contains a walk-in robe and ensuite with bath while two further bedrooms share a family bathroom/laundry and separate toilet. Further features include hydronic heating, split system air conditioning, generous yard with shed and mature trees, single garage with internal access and additional off-street parking. This inviting holiday escape, permanent home or beachside investment provides enormous potential with Rosebud Secondary College, Fatima Primary School, the RSL, Olympic Park, bus stops and the soon-to-be-completed aquatic centre within walking distance.
* Double-storey beachside residence
* Timber & parquetry flooring
* Undercover alfresco area & spa
* Sizeable kitchen with S/S appliances
* Living area with gas fire place & built-in bar
* Master bedroom with WIR & ensuite
* Two further spacious bedrooms
* Family bathroom & separate toilet
* Single garage plus off-street parking
* Generous yard with shed & landscaped gardens
* Hydronic heating, GFP & split system A/C
* Walk to shops, cafes & the beach
Photo I.D. required at all Inspections. Due Diligence Checklist