Please call to organise a private appointment.
Please note that there will be no entry to this property without a prior appointment.
Privately set in a tightly-held coastal residential pocket at the base of Arthurs Seat, this stunningly refurbished, solid-brick, 5-bedroom family haven features two master suites. The heart of the home is the light-filled central living/dining zone with Coonara heater, and a brand-new kitchen with timber look benchtops, S/S appliances including 900 mm smeg oven/cooktop. The long decked verandah is designed for relaxed indoor-outdoor dining and entertaining. The zoned master bedroom has an OFP, large WIR and stunning new ensuite. Four further bedrooms have built-in robes, one with ensuite & WIR, and others adjoin a central family bathroom. Recent additions include new carpets, windows, and feature tiling. There are ceiling fans throughout plus split system A/C, DLUG with workshop and roof storage, plus space outside for a boat or a caravan. On a generous, landscaped allotment of 1005sqm (approx.), the location is just steps from scenic walking trails, close to shops, beaches, wineries and easy access to the freeway.
* Stylishly updated for relaxed family living
* Light-filled open plan zoned living with Coonara
* Master suite with ensuite, WIR & Coonara
* 4 additional bedrooms & family bathroom
* New kitchen with timber look benchtops
* All new windows & new carpets
* Expansive decked verandah ideal for entertaining
* DLUG/ workshop and space for boat or caravan
* Generous allotment of 1005 sqm (approx.)
* Fully landscaped grounds
* Arthur's Seat bushland backdrop
* Easy freeway access, close to beaches, shops, wineries
Please complete and send this form to the agent before attending a private inspection: http://nicholaslynch.net/covid/Declaration.pdf
Photo I.D. required at all inspections. Due Diligence Checklist