Please call to organise a private appointment.
Please note that there will be no entry to this property without a prior appointment.
Celebrating the enviable relaxed coastal vibe of its blue-chip golden-mile neighbourhood, this stunning, contemporary five-bedroom home is set on 2/3 acre (approx.) of superbly landscaped grounds. A secluded family haven, the property offers the ultimate in indoor/outdoor living and entertaining, just a short stroll to Mt Eliza Village. At the end of a long, private drive in a quiet cul-de-sac, the outlooks from the sprawling single-level residence beautifully frame the exquisite gardens, deck, covered alfresco lounge/dining and pool/spa. The open-plan living, dining and family area is light-filled with timber flooring and stone accents. The sleek, designer kitchen includes an island bench with gas-cooktop and Euro S/S appliances and butler's pantry. The zoned master bedroom suite opens to the pool and features a stunning resort-style bath. In walking distance to the Village, Toorak College and beach, the property also includes a study plus separate home office, DLUG, ducted heating/cooling and wood-heater.
* 2/3 acre (approx.) blue chip golden mile location
* Private cul-de-sac position, superbly landscaped
* Family retreat, 5 bedrooms, 3 with ensuites
* 3 living areas including rumpus or 5th bedroom
* Separate home office plus dedicated study
* Solar-heated pool & spa, h/c outdoor shower
* Covered alfresco entertainment & dining deck
* Stunning kitchen with butler's pantry
* Luxury master suite with freestanding bath
* Japanese-themed Zen, native & ornamental gardens
* DLUG, ducted heating, cooling & wood-heater
* Stroll to Mt Eliza Village, Toorak College & beach
Please complete and send this form to the agent before attending a private inspection: http://nicholaslynch.net/covid/Declaration.pdf
Photo I.D. required at all inspections. Due Diligence Checklist