All Inspections Strictly By Appointment
Within a tightly held Stonnington Estate enclave designed and built by Glenvill Homes during 1979/1980, an individual and spacious single level, north facing garden residence with exceptionally generous proportions and beautiful garden surrounds delivering idyllic "lock up and leave" lifestyle enjoyment.
Designed to provide garden outlooks from every room, the wide entrance hall introduces a casual sunny sitting room and expansive living (gas fireplace) and dining area beneath a timber lined vaulted ceiling. The living spaces wrap around a spacious picturesque and colourful north garden with water feature. Superb proportions continue through to a spacious main bedroom, dressing room, toilet and walk in shower facility. A large kitchen with casual meals area facing the morning sun leads to a convenient laundry with direct access to a large double garage, with easy access from driveway and overhead loft storage space.
Two other good sized bedrooms (one currently set up as a study and TV room with built in book shelves and cupboards) and the other one as a second double bedroom, both of which are served by a second bathroom.
Malvern Village is nearby as are the Glenferrie and Toorak Road trams, schools, Menzies Reserve and access to inward and outward bound lanes of the Monash Motorway.
AAn update from Marshall White on COVID-19: Auctions and Inspections
In accordance with the most recent Federal Government guidelines, public auctions will be cancelled with immediate effect. All of Marshall White's current listings will now be offered via an Expression of Interest or Private Sale campaign. Please contact our agents to make your interest in any of our listed properties is known to us.
Private Inspections are available strictly by appointment only. Please contact our listing agent to make an appointment.
These times are unprecedented, and we are mindful of the community's health concerns and the stresses associated with all property dealings at this time.
Marshall White remains open for business - we have adapted our processes to ensure that we can continue to safely meet your needs. Our commitment to our clients remains unchanged and we continue to deliver outstanding results in helping people achieve their property goals.
We wish you and those close to you the best of health and please contact our office should you have any questions.
Private Inspection Guidelines
To ensure the safety of our clients, the community and our team at Marshall White, we respectfully remind all of our clients of the following arrangements.
We will be asking attendees to:
1. Contact the Agent managing the property to book a private inspection.
2. Not enter the property if:
* You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
* You are unwell or have a fever
* You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms
3. As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
4. Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use.
5. Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware.
6. Registration will be required to enter.
- At Open for Inspections we proactively manage the flow of prospective buyers or prospective tenants to ensure social distancing requirements are met
- You will need to remain 1.5 metres from others and please avoid physical contact, including hand shakes
- Hand sanitiser will be available at all our open homes
- Please refrain from touching house hold items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware, etc (this includes children)
- Our auctions will be conducted outdoors in open spaces and access to properties on the day of auction will be prioritised to registered bidders or by prior arrangement.
Our full policy can be viewed on our website - https://www.marshallwhite.com.au/2020/03/20/covid-19-update-open-for-inspection-policy/ Due Diligence Checklist