Encased in beautifully landscaped, established gardens and offering a contemporary haven of quiet respite, this peaceful single-level home on 867sqm (approx) is an idyllic hideaway just metres from the spoils of Mount Eliza Village. Double wrought iron doors nod to the quality within, revealing a unique layout that stretches over two grand living rooms and three spacious bedrooms, offering space for the entire family to enjoy. Soaring 3m high ceilings and walls of bi-fold doors enhance the open-plan zone at the rear, where entertaining is made easy with dedicated formal and informal lounge and dining zones, a gas fireplace and a statement stone kitchen. Quality European appliances add to the culinary delight, with a butlers pantry offering additional storage and preparation space for larger gatherings. Open the home to the northern alfresco zone and take in the fresh air throughout the year, where you can enjoy the serenity of towering olive trees, quality track blinds and established natives. Beautifully appointed with an eye for detail, the home features a study, statement family bathroom with stone bathtub, master retreat with gas FP, ensuite and WIR, ducted heating, split system AC, and an oversized double remote garage with drive-through and internal access.
* Land size: 867sqm approx.
* Coveted location on the fringe of Mt Eliza Village
* 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom contemporary home
* Statement bathroom with freestanding stone tub
* European appliances in entertainer's stone kitchen
* 3m high ceilings & gas fireplace in the open plan zone
* Bi-fold doors to the north-facing terrace
* Formal lounge with built-in media storage
* Master bedroom with gas fireplace, ensuite & WIR
* Two additional bedrooms with BIRs & study
* High clearance double garage with drive-through access
* Split system air conditioning and ducted heating
* Walk to the Village, elite schools and bus services
Nicholas Lynch Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and welfare of vendors, buyers, landlords, tenants, staff and anyone who lives in or attends the properties that we manage, in the face of the COVID-19 virus.
For more information, and to view the Conditions of Entry, please visit: http://nicholaslynch.net/covid/COE.pdf
To complete the COVID-19 declaration, please visit: http://declaration.nicholaslynch.com.au/
Photo I.D Required at all Inspections. Due Diligence Checklist