Bright and fresh, this classic sun-filled home is ready to move into whilst dishing up plenty of scope for you to enhance further and really make it your own. Nestled on a generous-sized allotment of approx. 1069sqm in a beachside pocket of beautiful Mt Eliza, it is perfectly placed for families – quality schooling options, local shops, bus stops and the bay are all just moments away. With a pretty Wisteria-laden verandah providing an idyllic welcome, and with glossy hardwood floors flowing seamlessly throughout, accommodation includes an open plan lounge/dining area, a well-equipped and practical kitchen with dishwasher, casual meals area, central bathroom and three robed bedrooms including the tranquil master with large walk-in robe and ensuite. The generous back yard with patio is a space the entire family can enjoy, plus large 7m x 6m storage shed/workshop is ideal for a tradesperson or home handyman, while the home also offers split system heating/cooling and full laundry. Move straight in or rent the home out, extend or modernise further – alternatively start again with your very own brand-new showstopper (STCA). Metres to the bay, the home is within easy reach of Kunyung Primary & Preschool while the Peninsula School and many retail & dining attractions of the village are also close by.
* Bright & fresh 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home
* Open plan lounge/dining area, casual meals area
* Well-equipped, practical kitchen with dishwasher
* Tranquil master with walk-in robe & ensuite
* Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes
* Central family bathroom and full laundry
* Glossy hardwood floors, split system
* Large 7m x 6m shed/workshop with possible car access
* Beachside pocket near Kunyung PS & preschool
* Close to restaurants, shops & Peninsula School
* Move in, rent out, update or start again (STCA)
Nicholas Lynch Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and welfare of vendors, buyers, landlords, tenants, staff and anyone who lives in or attends the properties that we manage, in the face of the COVID-19 virus.
For more information, and to view the Conditions of Entry, please visit: http://nicholaslynch.net/covid/COE.pdf
To complete the COVID-19 declaration, please visit: http://declaration.nicholaslynch.com.au/
Photo I.D. required at all Inspections. Due Diligence Checklist