Virtual inspections are available 7 days a week for this property.
Please contact agent to organise a time.
An exquisite showpiece of style and sophistication with 180-degree, north-facing views across Port Phillip Bay, this stunning Olivers Hill residence is just a short stroll to the beach and comes with a huge four-car garage plus additional parking for your boat/motorhome. An entertainer's dream in the coveted Frankston High School zone, the sprawling 4-bedroom home on 721sqm (approx.) features a chef's kitchen with a large butler's pantry and premium appliances, a wine cellar plus a state-of-the-art theatre room for the ultimate cinema experience. Complete with an internal lift, there are two further living zones, an undercover deck with a heated outdoor spa and a second deck that captures a breathtaking vista from Mount Dandenong to the city skyline and beyond. Stone benchtops and timber floors are among quality inclusions, along with a sumptuous master suite, a designer bathroom and ensuite, 2 powder rooms, ample storage, automatic gates and rear access.
* Luxurious, north-facing residence in FHSZ
* 180-degree views across the bay & city skyline
* Lift, wine cellar & fully equipped theatre room
* 2 entertaining decks & heated outdoor spa
* Sleek stone benchtops & timber floors
* Premium chef's kitchen with butler's pantry
* Grand master suite with dressing room & ensuite
* Remote 4-car garage & boat/trailer parking
* Rear access with automatic gates
* Alarm system, ducted heating & split-system A/C
* Vegetable garden, shed & 20,000-litre water tank
* Walk to beach in prized Olivers Hill location Due Diligence Checklist