Grand and gracious, this superior example of the Art Deco era placed on 675sqm approx. of land and complemented by beautiful landscaped environs presents period splendour, smart enhancements and impressive indoor/outdoor entertaining, claiming a coveted cul-de-sac positioned in Prahran's prestigious inter-war quarter.
Beyond a flawless façade uncover intricate old-world charm, immaculate interiors and family-sized accommodation spanning two spacious levels. Arriving in the charming entryway, be led to the generous formal sitting and adjoining dining room detailing decorative ceilings, OFPs and lead light windows, the perfect spaces for intimate gatherings, plus a well-placed study or home office with garden outlooks. Poised at the rear of the home is the modern and magnificently light-filled family living/meals domain with gas log fireplace and gourmet Caesarstone kitchen featuring floating island, tiled splashback, Smeg chef's oven plus butler's pantry equipped with 2nd dishwasher and integrated Euro-laundry.
An update from Marshall White on COVID-19: Auctions and Inspections
In accordance with the most recent Federal Government guidelines, public auctions will be cancelled with immediate effect. All of Marshall White's current listings will now be offered via an Expression of Interest or Private Sale campaign. Please contact our agents to make your interest in any of our listed properties is known to us.
Private Inspections are available strictly by appointment only. Please contact our listing agent to make an appointment.
These times are unprecedented, and we are mindful of the community's health concerns and the stresses associated with all property dealings at this time.
Marshall White remains open for business - we have adapted our processes to ensure that we can continue to safely meet your needs. Our commitment to our clients remains unchanged and we continue to deliver outstanding results in helping people achieve their property goals.
We wish you and those close to you the best of health and please contact our office should you have any questions.
Private Inspection Guidelines
To ensure the safety of our clients, the community and our team at Marshall White, we respectfully remind all of our clients of the following arrangements.
We will be asking attendees to:
1. Contact the Agent managing the property to book a private inspection.
2. Not enter the property if:
* You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
* You are unwell or have a fever
* You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms
3. As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
4. Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use.
5. Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware.
6. Registration will be required to enter.