- Home designed by renowned interior designer – David Flack – Flack Studio
- Free-standing property, on independent title.
- Land size of 172 sqm (approx.)
- Soaring cathedral ceilings.
- Extensive use of Russo Levento and Calacatta viola marble.
- Walking distance from Bridge Road, Swan Street, notable parks, MCG and the CBD.
Beautifully renovated and luxuriously finished, every aspect of this stunning c1910 freestanding Victorian residence reflects the designer owner’s (David Flack's) impeccable flair and attention to detail. The irresistible result is an inviting lifestyle oasis on the edge of the CBD.
Defined by soaring ceilings and Baltic pine floors, the arched hallway introduces a captivating bedroom with bay window, open fire and built in robe, a second double bedroom with gas fire and robes, a lavish Russo Levento marble bathroom with custom designed bath and a home office area. Cathedral ceilings with clerestory windows accentuate the sense of space and light in the generous open plan living and dining room served by a premium gourmet kitchen appointed with Calacatta Viola marble, bespoke marble sink, Bosch appliances and Asher Waller tapware. Two sets of double doors take the living out to an idyllic landscaped private garden with large decked area for al fresco dining.
Only moments to the restaurants and shops on Bridge Road, trams to the city, West Richmond station, parks and the MCG, it includes alarm, CCTV, ducted heating, RC/air-conditioners, Belgian linen curtains, Euro-laundry, irrigation, designer lighting and attic storage. Due Diligence Checklist