Opposite Elsternwick Park lake, this spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, has been expertly designed for refined living by Mim Design and DKO Architecture.
Mim Design’s interiors are timeless, elegant and soft, incorporating sinewy curves and authentic materials. Expansive living areas deliver a light-filled contemporary space with warm European oak timber flooring and full height double glazed windows to your own private terrace.
- State-of-the-art integrated Wolf appliances, including gas cooktop, oven and steam oven
- Kitchen with large island marble benchtop and splashbacks
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Bathrooms feature marble floor tiles and iron bronze tapware
- 6 star energy rating
- 6 year building warranty
- Secure underground parking for 3 cars and storage cage
Be delighted by the endless retail, dining and recreational offerings in aspirational Elwood, a charming pocket in Melbourne’s Bayside. Start your weekend with a walk or cycle along scenic Bay Trail or wander through parkland in Elsternwick Park. Treat yourself to delicious breakfast fare and coffee at nearby Plain Sailing, pick up groceries at Leaf Store or be spoilt for choice with Ormond Road’s eclectic café culture. Due Diligence Checklist