- 4 well sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in wardrobes
- Grand formal lounge room
- Formal Dining with sliding doors out the sundrenched patio
- Kitchen with Breakfast bar, dishwasher and stainless-steel gas appliances
- Family room with brand new carpet
- Family bathroom with a bath
- Dedicated study zone
- Secure backyard with solar heated swimming pool
Additional features include ducted heating, split system air conditioning, separate laundry room connecting to a third bathroom at the rear and double carport with room for an additional two cars to park off street.
Perfectly positioned in Brighton's favorite 'family friendly' location close to Church Street shops and walking distance to schools including Brighton Grammar and Firbank - also walk to the Bathing Boxes, Brighton Beach, The Baths and Bay Street. Due Diligence Checklist
Live Like a Local
Life sure is lovely in Brighton. Famous for its brightly-coloured beach boxes that line the sand of one of Melbourne’s most popular swimming destinations, this area is not just a beachside retreat but also a dream home location for many Melburnians. Its glorious bayside strip – known as “The Golden Mile” – is the creme de la creme for Brighton homeowners, with no major roads between their properties and the bay. Between shopping on Bay Street, two cinemas, renowned public and private schools, three railway stations and an abundance of sports, locals here want for nothing.
It’s no wonder that Brighton residents never want to leave.