Inspect Thursdays and Saturdays by private appointment.
Created without compromise with architecture by Tecture Architects, this breathtaking, owner-built, two-level residence presents incomparable luxury and designer style, highlighted by a desirable north-facing orientation. An arched terrace mirrored by floor-to-ceiling arched windows offers a spectacular backdrop to the landscaped front garden and stone-tiled entrance. Impressive glass doors open to a generous foyer and curved staircase, one of many sensuous features that invite softness into this ultra-contemporary residence. The sleek kitchen incorporates Super White Dolomite marble with premium Miele appliances and bar fridge, and in the butler's pantry catering as a second kitchen, an integrated fridge, cooktop and boiling and filtered water Zip tap. An intuitive living space features a marble-anchored Escea fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows with flowing, sheer curtains. An open-plan dining space overlooks the secluded, manicured rear garden and outdoor relaxation area, whilst sliding doors take you to undercover alfresco dining/entertaining, a side terrace and the stunning glass-enclosed pool and sun lounge zone. Bi-fold doors cleverly conceal the laundry offering huge storage space and outdoor access, with a light-filled bedroom, ensuite, walk-in-robe, a private office, well-appointed marble drinks bar, powder room and coat room completing the downstairs interior. Upstairs opens to an immaculate living/television/retreat area with full-height, double-glazed windows presenting uninterrupted city views. Two spacious bedrooms feature built-in-robes, one with ensuite, and the vast, north-facing main bedroom presents an oversized walk-in-robe, extending to a full Signorino tile marble ensuite with double shower, double vanity and WC. The family bathroom features a freestanding bathtub, shower, double vanity and WC. An impeccable eye for detail is evident throughout this elegant, enviably situated family oasis...
Additional appointments include:
* Solid European Oak herringbone parquetry floors, three-metre ceilings downstairs, bespoke joinery, feature lighting, G-Lux Odyssey and Tandra stone marble, excellent storage options throughout
* Fully automated, gas heated pool, marble bench topped BBQ, bar fridge, speakers, blinds, strip heating and retractable flyscreens in alfresco area
* Abundant storage, pull-down access, built-in ironing board and alcove office space in main walk-in-robe
* Full wireless alarm/gates/heating/cooling, two zoned heating units, remote front gate with intercom
* Three-car garage with concealed storage and space for a home gym Due Diligence Checklist