Period appeal on the verge of Toorak Village captures the big picture definition of this exceptional Trawalla Court apartment. Superbly renovated, the details clearly confirm the attraction. A façade rich in original c1931 elegance introduces interior spaces where ornate ceilings and generous proportions that evoke the era are matched by architecturally designed comfort that's ideally attuned to the needs of today. Boasting city views, northern light streams through the expansive living and dining room, highlighted by timber floors and a brilliantly equipped kitchen to cater to any culinary challenge, including stone benches and European appliances. The lavish main bedroom complete with WIR and an opulent en-suite is complemented by a second bedroom with BIR, third bedroom/study with BIR and desk, central bathroom with laundry facilities. One of only six with a security entrance, further enhanced by a lock up garage. A delightful home.
Heating: there are so many options. Ducted heating in the main living areas, plus split systems in the bedrooms, plus in every room of the house (bedrooms and living areas) there is the wall panel heaters
Cooling: ducted air con in living areas also, and split system in all bedrooms
Car space: it’s located at the rear (if you exit the apartment via the back door within the apartment, it leads to the car park). If driving in, the driveway is on Trawalla Ave.
What tenants absolutely loved:
- commercial size and grade kitchen (especially having a built in fridge with ice maker, such a dream)
- view from looking out the kitchen each day (where most people spend their entire lives!)
- it stays really neutral temperature year round (never gets hot or cold) due to the wall thickness I assume. Despite lots of
- tonnes and tonnes of natural light beams in every room
- privacy: every window in the house looks out to trees so the view is great but also complete privacy
- the space! Biggest apartment I’ve ever seen. It feels like you’re living in a mini home
- the attention to detail, but that’s obvious when anyone arrives really. It’s truly a very unique property.
*** For inspection times please click BOOK INSPECTION, select a time that suits you, register your details and we will send you instant confirmation and further details. Alternatively click Email Agent and we will respond with inspection times. By registering we can keep you informed of any changes to your inspection, so please register today! ***
NOTE: Photo ID is required at all open for inspections.
Due Diligence Checklist