- Beautifully appointed interiors combine with large, uncompromising floor plans to create a unique and elegant home with treelined views.
- Master bedroom includes expansive walk through robe and ensuite
- Large balcony ideal for entertaining with friends or more peaceful moments to bask in the afternoon sunlight
- Designer kitchen feature abundant natural stone and timber finishes paired with premium appliances, opening to central living spaces plentiful in natural light.
- The bespoke Mim Design bathrooms feature marble walls, rain showers and brushed chrome finishes taking luxury to new heights.
- Large laundry room with plenty of cupboard space
- Underground carparking for 2 cars Due Diligence Checklist
Live Like a Local
Kew has long been considered the home of Melbourne’s elite, and with its history and heritage it’s easy to see why. This handsome suburb is just seven kilometres from the CBD, yet feels like another world. Filled with established trees and beautiful parks, Kew provides a range of activities normally reserved for country living – from a few rounds of golf to a romantic row down the river. It’s also perfect for families looking to provide the very best for their children, as home to some of the most exclusive schools in the state. Faraway from the graffiti-painted laneways of the city, you’ll find a uniquely serene atmosphere that Kew calls its very own.