Located in Yarra Valley's "Golden Mile", adjacent to the renowned vineyards of Coldstream Hills and Rochfords, 10 Hill Road offers the opportunity to acquire 40 acres in Victoria's Yarra Valley just a comfortable one hour drive from Melbourne's CBD.
Benefiting from beautiful views of the Yarra Ranges and surrounded by wildlife, this charming homestead style residence comprises elegant entry, open plan kitchen with walk in pantry, flowing through to a sprawling dining and family room highlighted by a magnificent open fire, four generous bedrooms with stunning outlooks, two bathrooms, full laundry and every modern convenience such as ducted heating, ducted vacuum and 10 metre solar heated self cleaning swimming pool.
The land configuration consists of the following: 12 acres of premium grapes, 14 acres of grazing paddocks ideal for horses, ponies etc, 10 acres of natural forest with a small tributary of the Yarra River and the home block offers 4 acres.
Conjunctional Agent: Val Nichols 9739 1155
Other features and options include:
- Large rainwater tanks that provide a plentiful amount of water
- A 5 megalitre dam with separate vineyard and home block pumps
- A 7 megalitre water pumping license from Yarra River tributary
- 99 year 1 hectare grazing license in the laneway abutting the property
- 65 olive trees providing the owner their own olive oil and bottled olives
- Large machinery shed with power
- A quaint small building with power ideal for additional accommodation or cellar door
Get an indication of price. Call or SMS agent.
No information about nearby schools in this area.