- Formal lounge area with polished floorboards
- North-facing family living and dining room with floorboards underfoot and integrated speakers
- Family-wise kitchen being functional in design, with a long island bench, stone benchtops, exceptional storage, Butler’s Pantry and quality appliances including an integrated dishwasher to maintain its streamlined appeal
- Master bedroom enjoys the indulgence of walk-in wardrobes and private ensuite with luxury spa bath
- Home office / fifth bedroom with built in timber cabinetry and private access from the front of the home
- Powder room
- Large laundry room with an abundance of storage space and internal entry to the garage
- Light filled lounge area or kids' playroom
- Three well sized bedrooms all with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes
- Central family bathroom with shower and separate bath
Additional features include ducted heating, reverse-cycle air conditioning, multiple storage cupboards spread over both levels, backyard with built in barbeque, large workshop / home gym / kids play zone and double garage with remote control access plus room for an additional car off street.
Savour a prestigious lifestyle only a short stroll to Brighton beach, leading schools Brighton & Firbank Grammar, Bay Street shopping precinct and less than 15 minutes by train to Melbourne CBD. Due Diligence Checklist
Live Like a Local
Life sure is lovely in Brighton. Famous for its brightly-coloured beach boxes that line the sand of one of Melbourne’s most popular swimming destinations, this area is not just a beachside retreat but also a dream home location for many Melburnians. Its glorious bayside strip – known as “The Golden Mile” – is the creme de la creme for Brighton homeowners, with no major roads between their properties and the bay. Between shopping on Bay Street, two cinemas, renowned public and private schools, three railway stations and an abundance of sports, locals here want for nothing.
It’s no wonder that Brighton residents never want to leave.