State-of-the-art style brings a new era of luxury to this endearing 1950s cottage, designed for easy-care indulgence by David Norman Design, relaxed entertaining and peaceful family spaces just a short stroll from Main Street's vibrant cafe precinct.
The transformation is outstanding, with a quintessential verandah entrance through secure gardens revealing a surprising family floor plan, highlighted by a sun-drenched open-plan living domain and expertly landscaped courtyard spaces.
Premium finishes and features add contemporary quality, from the Smeg integrated stone-bench kitchen to the seamless indoor-outdoor living via timber bi-fold doors. The interior excels with oversized picture windows to green spaces, high decorative ceilings and the warmth of wide-board engineered flooring, with intelligent design concealing abundant storage, including a sleek Euro laundry with stone benches. The kitchen flaunts first-class spaces with a 900mm oven and gas cooktop, an integrated fridge-freezer, and a huge island bench with an integrated dishwasher.
It's this attention to detail and fine design that makes this a standout home, where single-level convenience is effortless through three bedrooms, including the main with WIR, ensuite & private garden access. The luxe styling of the main ensuite flows into the family bathroom, impressing with a walk-in shower, handmade feature tiles, LED shower recess and freestanding bath.
Positioned within metres of Main Street's bustling shopping and cafe hub, excellent schools and bus routes, and only moments from the beach and freeway access, this delightful home has everything you need and more, with a wine fridge, ducted electric heating and cooling, 2,000L water tank, garden shed and electric front entrance gate with a secure carport.
- Sun-drenched open-plan living/dining areas
- Beautifully transformed & private '50s cottage
- Sleekly appointed Smeg kitchen with stone surfaces
- Integrated dishwasher & fridge/freezer with wine fridge
- Decked entertainer's terrace via timber bi-folds
- Chic, fully-tiled designer bathrooms (including main ensuite)
- Main bedroom (ensuite & WIR) & access to the side courtyard
- Secure single carport with roller door
- Electric ducted heating & cooling
- Sleek Euro laundry with stone surfaces
- Stroll to Main Street's cafes, shops & restaurants
- Moments from the beach & excellent schools
Photo I.D. Required at all Inspections. Due Diligence Checklist