The best in a boutique block of only 8, this stylishly renovated apartment boasts the rare pleasures of a large-scale entertainment deck and a picturesque garden courtyard with its own private entrance at the front of the complex.
Nestled in a picturesque tree-lined street, this two bedroom ground floor apartment is well above its peers in every way. Be welcomed into a sun-bathed and spacious floorplan where 2 good-sized bedrooms each feature floor-to-ceiling BIRs and are stylishly served by a large bathroom/laundry with an abundance of storage. The property offers the privacy and amenity expected of a stand-alone home.
Other features include:
- Caesarstone kitchen and stainless steel appliances
- Large balcony off the living area
- A deep deck spanning the width of the living areas
- Exclusive use of a lovely leafy courtyard
- Ample storage, heating/cooling, intercom entrance
- Security auto-gates and under-cover parking
- 5 mins walk from two nearby train stations
- Only a short walk from Auburn village and Glenferrie Road shopping, Lido Cinemas and Hawthorn Aquatic Centre, exceptional schools, trains, trams, Swinburne Uni and Central Gardens (also zoned for Auburn Primary School)
Please refer to the listed inspection time/s. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed time/s please click "Get in Touch" to request an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and property availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection, you will be notified by SMS if the inspection is cancelled.
Marshall White has exclusive leasing rights to this property. We do not advertise on Gumtree, Facebook Marketplace or any other social media platforms. Please beware of scammers and apply only via the official advertising link using the Snug platform. Due Diligence Checklist