To qualify for a Sales Executive role with Marshall White & Co you must have a successful track record of listings and sales and a good knowledge of the Melbourne real estate market.
You will also need: - Outstanding interpersonal, communicational, time management and organisational skills. – The ability to negotiate win-win outcomes. – Passionate and resilient. – Strong personal presentation. – Be physically fit. – Possess an on-going commitment to self-improvement. – A current Agent”s Representative Certificate or Estate Agents” License is also required to work in sales.
Duties and Responsibilities for Sales Agents include:
- Appraising properties – Listing properties for sale.
- Seeking out and introducing buyers to properties.
- Offering real estate advice to clients.
- Open for inspections and private appointments.
- Negotiating sales.
- Liaising with legal representatives, suppliers and tradespeople.
Our expectations are high, but fair and reasonable.
Our sales team members should:
- Be self motivated.
- Be achievers who are passionate about reaching their goals.
- Be determined to be successful.
- Enjoy challenges.
- Relate well to others.
- Be solution driven.
- Be focussed on meeting clients’ needs and building relationships for the long-term. It is about individual success, but this cannot be at the expense of the team.
‘Team Non-negotiables’ are reviewed and formulated annually, the sales team and all members of staff are expected to adhere to the Team Non-negotiable standards.
We expect all Marshall White employees to be team players – Together Everyone Achieves More.
Applications to the Sales Manager, email@example.com.
The Marshall White group prides themselves on their ability to provide an exceptional level of service that is envied by others in the real estate industry.
We continually strive to capitalise on the blending of youthful enthusiasm and mature experience to achieve the highest possible standards of excellence.
The main duties of the position are:
- Database management
- Assistance at open for inspections and auctions
- Valuation and bank appointments
- Attending photo shoots
- Pre-listing documentation
You will be working with leading industry professionals with unsurpassed knowledge and skills that they are waiting to share with you.
In return, you will provide:
- A strong desire to have a successful career in residential sales
- First class customer service and presentation at all times
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A valid agents representative certificate
- A current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
This is a very rare opportunity to join the Marshall White group. If you are up to the challenge please contact us now!
Please forward your resume and covering letter to: